Skip to main content

Big Changes!

 
New Owner, New Name. Same great service.


After 12.5 years, I (Kimberley Rae) have sold the retail storefront  [ passport photos, custom framing, retail photofinishing ] & will be focusing exclusively on my family & wedding photography work moving forward. As always, my photography clients will be able to order prints & wall art thru me via their galleries. I am so excited to pour alllllll of my energy into my heart song


The NEW owner, Veronika, is taking over the storefront at #3 503 7th Avenue February 20th, 2024 under the new name Kootenay Hall of Frames, open Tuesday thru Friday 10-5. Same location, same phone number, (250) 342-5102, NEW email info@khoframes.com .

 I’ll be there beside her in partnership for some time, teaching her everything I know & ensuring a smooth transition & the same attention to quality & details as always. I'll still have the studio space as well!


Give her Facebook or Instagram a follow: 

Curious about family or wedding photography, or maybe some new branding images to polish your business image? Reach out to me at info@kimberleyrae.ca or www.kimberleyrae.ca 

Everyone, meet Veronika! 

She will assist you with all things passport photos, custom framing and photo finishing!



passport photos invermere, custom framing invermere