Skip to main content

Invermere, BC Custom Picture Framing & Professional Photography shop Open for Business August 1, 2011!

I'm so excited to announce that my new studio and full-service custom framing shop will open on August 1, 2011!  Come visit me in the lower level suite at 505- 7th Avenue, Invermere, BC

As always, I'll be offering professional photography services: real estate, product and commercial, portraits, and lifestyle commercial, in studio or on-location.

In addition, I can now frame your precious works of art! 

- Mats & Frames from Larson Juhl -

- Drymounting & Laminating -

- Canvas Printing & Canvas Stretching -

- Needlepoint Stretching & Framing -

- Custom Sized & Framed Mirrors -

- Photo Restoration & Image Editing -

Contact me at info@kimberleyrae.ca or at (250) 342-5102

The new shop is located in the lower suite at 505 - 7th Avenue Invermere
(beside Pothole Park and behind the Invermere Dry Cleaners- Look for the Red Door!)

Come by and check out the new shop!